Watch the video above for an overview of what Honeyfund offers you.
Dollars to Date
Word on the Street
We planned an awesome 17 day honeymoon in South Africa, Rwanda & Kenya and itemized every element. Passes for gorilla trekking, hiking boots, massages, dinners...our guests loved it!— Sameer & Nita
Word on the Street
Because we were being treated, we could stay at nice hotels, eat at nice restaurants, and we didn't have to worry about stretching every dollar. Most people loved the idea because they're giving a memory which we can share with them later.— Kate & Dan
Word on the Street
Because of Honeyfund our guests didn't have to lug gifts cross-country or worry about shipping. We didn't have to make one return or worry about lost gift receipts. Many of our guests chose gifts that they wanted to experience or that fit their taste, just as if they were shopping in a department store.— Robert & Kili
Think of it like a Dream Bank
Honeyfund's online wedding gift registry makes it easy to give and receive the perfect wedding gift — cash! Every honeyfund reflects the couple’s unique style and makes giving quick, easy, and budget-friendly for wedding guests.
As the most trusted cash gifting site for honeymoons, wedding costs, down payments, charities and more, we’ve helped more than a million couples make their newlywed dreams come true with our easy-to-use fundraising platform.
Better than the Competitors
- Most trusted honeymoon registry and cash registry for 15+ years
- Customizable wishlist or open-ended cash gifting (low fee, powered by Stripe)
- Gift card registry featuring nearly 200 popular brands (no fees)
- Immediate access to gift funds, no waiting weeks for your money
- No fees to guests, ever
- Universal registry + store registry linking for one-stop shopping
You Have Questions; We Have Answers
Why is Honeyfund the most trusted honeymoon and cash registry?
Honeyfund excels at one simple thing: making it easy to fund your dream honeymoon or other savings goal. Here's how we do it:
- Automatic deposits every time you receive a cash gift (powered by Stripe* or PayPal for a low processing fee)
- Gift Card Registry offering nearly 200 popular brands in travel, retail, dining, experiences and more (no fees)
- Streamlined wedding website features including wedding/reception details, guest book comments, page updates for guests, password protection and more.
Questions? We'd love to hear from you. Contact Us.
*Deposit timeframe may vary by bank. Typical deposits arrive within 2-3 business days.Sign up now »
How much does it cost?
Fees to the couple:
- Gift cards are always free, no fees.
- When you get cash gifts, the funds are automatically deposited to your own bank account or PayPal account, for a low fee:
- Bank Account: 2.4%
- PayPal Account: 2.9%
Each cash gift also incurs a nominal authorization fee of $0.30 per transaction.
Fees to guests:
With Honeyfund, there's never a fee to your wedding guests!
Compared to other sites that charge anywhere from 5% to 9% in total fees (often split between couples and guests), Honeyfund has proven itself the low-fee leader for more than 15 years.Sign up now »
Is Honeyfund just for honeymoons? No!
Honeyfund can be used for any type of cash wedding gift! Raising money for a down payment? Need funds for starting off? Do you have another savings goal? You can put anything you want on your Honeyfund! Not having a wedding? Fundraising, crowdfunding and all-occasion cash gifts are available at our sister site, Plumfund.com.Sign up now »
Is Honeyfund safe and secure for me and my guests?
With more than 15 years in the cash wedding gift industry, we know how to protect you and your guests. Whether you’re receiving money straight to your own bank account, PayPal account or via the Honeyfund Gift Card, Honeyfund's PCI compliant and secure technology keeps your private info safe. Personal info is never sold, rented or shared.
Honeyfund has maintained an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau since inception.Sign up now »
- How do I book my travel?
- How do I receive popular gift cards through Honeyfund?
How do we receive our gift money?
When you receive cash gifts, the funds are automatically deposited into your bank account (or PayPal account if you choose that option). On the other hand, gift card gifts accumulate as funds in your Honeyfund "Gift Card Balance." When you're ready, you simply redeem the funds for the digital gift cards of your choice.Sign up now »
How does Honeyfund work?
Honeyfund excels at one simple thing: making it easy to fund your dream honeymoon or other savings goal. Here’s how we do it:
- Automatic deposits to your account every time you receive a cash gift (Choose Stripe or PayPal for a low processing fee)
- Gift Card Registry offering nearly 200 popular brands in travel, retail, dining, experiences, and more (no fees)
- Streamlined wedding website features including wedding/reception details, guest book comments, page updates for guests, password protection, and more.
Planning your dream honeymoon? Buying a home? Want to start out debt-free? Honeyfund is here for you. It's your big day! Do it your way with Honeyfund.Sign up now »
What if we don't receive enough funds from our Honeyfund?
Guests love Honeyfund! All you have to do is share the page and watch the fund grow. (Remember honeyfund gifts become cash or gift cards for you to spend however you'd like.) We recommend you budget for basic travel costs such as airfare and hotel nights and count on your honeyfund to help cover the extras that make your trip into a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon. If you get more than enough to cover your whole trip, you can keep that money for your future. Just make sure to let guests know how you ultimately used their gift funds.Sign up now »
How is all this free?
Honeyfund was started with a vision: A free online honeymoon registry with no strings. We’ve never charged a platform fee, and keep processing fees to a minimum with payments to your bank or PayPal account.
So how do we do it? It's simple: When couples register for and receive gift cards the brands give us a small percent of the sale. We also receive income from a few select advertising partners that offer services you need for your wedding or beyond. You can see those in your account in the form of travel deals and store registry linking.Sign up now »
- Who started Honeyfund?